Vanguard Sports Group is the first and only full-service talent representation firm to provide a platform that blends a comprehensive range of extensive client services with the unparalleled experience of its seasoned professionals, which will allow it to execute on behalf of its clients with unequaled success. Vanguard identifies the unique needs and aspirations of every one of its sports and entertainment clients, helping each to fully leverage their potential on and off their respective field of play.
Vanguard Sports Group has set a new standard, unrivaled in the industry, by aggressively and proactively investing in its clients–ensuring that each will have the best opportunity to not only get drafted as highly as possible, but more importantly to seamlessly make the transitions from amateurs to professionals, from rookies to highly valued veterans, and ultimately from highly compensated performers to well adjusted retirees.
Essential to the development of a brand that has appeal and will endure is proactive public outreach through strategic media placement. These media placements will help the Vanguard athlete representation and marketing teams promote our clients to NFL teams, fans, and the public at large, as well as leverage our client’s brand for sales and new partnerships. Each placement opportunity is carefully researched and developed to define and raise awareness to the unique qualities of each individual’s brand.
Professional athletes are uniquely positioned to make a positive impact in their respective communities, and the world. The NFL platform provides a heightened foundation from which one can create and inspire change. Navigation of this aspect of our client’s life can be challenging, therefore in an effort to maximize the influence on the people and causes closest to them Vanguard employs its own team to counsel, guide and support our client’s journey to building a lasting legacy.
Vanguard Brand Management
All successful brands are built on solid and strategically designed foundations that help guide and shape the most optimum paths for achieving maximum results. The first step in building a customized marketing roadmap entails a thorough personal brand audit to identify Vanguard clients’ unique and most compelling personal attributes, providing the basis for developing a customized marketing plan that adapts as they transition through career stages. This process is not only enlightening in terms of defining Vanguard clients’ personal brand, but proactively empowers Vanguard clients to control their own brand marketing endeavors and ensure they take the right steps to reach their goals — not waiting and hoping opportunities find them.
- Hometown: Coppell, TX
- College: University of Texas
- High School: Coppell
- Height / Weight: 6-6 / 288
- Position: OL
CAREER HIGHS and accolades
- 2016: First team All-America (Walter Camp)....just the fourth sophomore in UT history to receive first-team All-America honors.
- 2016: Helped Longhorns to 517 total yards and 50 points ... the 500 yards of offense marked the first time since 2011 a Texas team has eclipsed 500 yards against a ranked opponent.
- 2015: Named first-team freshman All-America by the Football Writers Association of America, USA Today and ESPN.com.
- 2015: Became the starting left tackle as a true freshman.
- High School: An all-state performer in high school, rated the No. 38 OT nationally and No. 61 overall (No. 8 OT) in Texas by Scout.
- Media/Interview/Test Preparation
- Performance Consulting
Vanguard Active Clients