YAY!!!! You're officially booked and on the calendar. We are just as excited as you about this special experience and we cant wait to show you how amazing and beautiful you really are. Here are a couple of helpful tips to help you better prepare for your session.
FIVE DAYS BEFORE
- If you wax, please make sure to do so in this time frame to avoid red bumps.
- Make sure your eyebrows are nicely groomed.
- Be sure to get a manicure and pedicure for that beautifully polished finish.
- Stay out of the sun... Editing red and blotchy skin out of your images is no fun and will result in a longer wait time for you.
- For the love of God, DO NOT GET A SPRAY TAN!!!!!!!
- Drink plenty of water for luminous skin glow.
- Lower your salt intake, avoid lots of sugars and alcohol intake to avoid being bloated.
- Try on your outfits to make sure they fit you properly.
THE DAY BEFORE
- Bathe, shave and moisturize.
- Drink lots of water.
- Exfoliate your face and lips.
- Double check and pack your bags.
- Try and get a full 8 hours of sleep.
THE DAY OF
- Use clear deodorant.
- Wear loose fitted clothing to avoid lines and red marks. (No jeans, socks, etc.)
- Eat something light but filling before you leave your home. (Yogurt, granola, oatmeal etc.)
- Most important: Take a deep breath, RELAX, and get ready to feel beautiful.
12839 Davis Creek Road McCalla, AL 35111