Student Financial aid & services Jasmine Hernandez, Sibelle Karam and Agustina Benitez

Student Financial Services

It provides the student information and services to help you manage your account.

Here are some forms provided at the financial services office and website:

  • Tuition Installment Payment Plan (For California residents) Application/Agreement
  • Tuition Installment Payment Plan (Non- Resident) Application/ Agreement
  • Tuition Installment Payment Plan (Under the age of 18) Application/ Agreement
  • Application to Stop Payment
  • Application to Appeal for a Reversal Fee

Contact Information

  • California State University, Fullerton
  • Student Financial Services
  • University Hall (UH) 180
  • Phone: (657) 278-2495/Fax: (657) 278-4630
  • Monday - Friday: 8AM to 5PM
  • Drop box payment- UH 180, Window #10- Available 24 hours, including weekends.

Federal Student Aid

What is Federal Student Aid?

  • Federal Student Aid comes from the federal government- specially, the U.S. Department of Education. Its money that helps the student pay for higher education expenses, such as college, career school, or graduate school expenses.

Who gets Federal Student Aid?

  • Every student who meets certain eligibility requirements can get some type of federal student aid, regardless of age or family income.

How do you apply for Federal Student Aid?

  1. Create an FSA ID.
  2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FASA) at
  3. Review your Student Aid Report.
  4. Contact the school(s) you might attend.

Contact Information

  • Phone: (657) 278-3125/Fax: (657) 278-1595
  • Email:
  • Monday - Friday | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Staff member: Marcelo
  • phone number: (657)278-3125

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.