Student Financial Services
It provides the student information and services to help you manage your account.
Here are some forms provided at the financial services office and website:
- Tuition Installment Payment Plan (For California residents) Application/Agreement
- Tuition Installment Payment Plan (Non- Resident) Application/ Agreement
- Tuition Installment Payment Plan (Under the age of 18) Application/ Agreement
- Application to Stop Payment
- Application to Appeal for a Reversal Fee
- California State University, Fullerton
- Student Financial Services
- University Hall (UH) 180
- Phone: (657) 278-2495/Fax: (657) 278-4630
- Monday - Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Drop box payment- UH 180, Window #10- Available 24 hours, including weekends.
Federal Student Aid
What is Federal Student Aid?
- Federal Student Aid comes from the federal government- specially, the U.S. Department of Education. Its money that helps the student pay for higher education expenses, such as college, career school, or graduate school expenses.
Who gets Federal Student Aid?
- Every student who meets certain eligibility requirements can get some type of federal student aid, regardless of age or family income.
How do you apply for Federal Student Aid?
- Create an FSA ID.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FASA) at fasfa.gov.
- Review your Student Aid Report.
- Contact the school(s) you might attend.
- Phone: (657) 278-3125/Fax: (657) 278-1595
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday - Friday | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Staff member: Marcelo
- phone number: (657)278-3125