I began with a google photo and I edited (next page scroll down)
I erased all the details around the word I was using then... (next to continue)
I shadowed the word and I had to change a couple of letters like the "i" i made the dot connect to the "f" and I connected the "s" and the "o". (turn to see first try)
On my first try I used flexible filament and... failed it broke in the process of printing ;...(. ( turn to see second try)
On my second try I failed again because the flexible filament got tangled so... (turn to see third try)
I tried after my two failures it only encoreged me to try harder and it tured out..... AWSOME it had finally worked.
Created with images by Creative Tools - "MakerBot Replicator 2 3D printer"
Made with Adobe Slate
Make your words and images move.
Your report has been submitted.
There was a problem submitting your report. Please contact Adobe Support.