Located in one of the Baltimore regions most commercial and trafficked areas - Easily accessible off Route 40 and I-695 - Residential property converted into architecturally advanced sound production space - 3 main sound studio rooms - 1 large recording room and 2 isolation rooms - Conference rooms, office space and hospitality accommodations on 2nd floor.
Destination for local university graduates with degrees in music and audio post production.
The Baltimore Region has 19 media production companies within a 25 mile radius. All focus on video production with little emphasis on AUDIO POST PRODUCTION.
AudioNet.Studio can not only service it’s own clients but can potentially collaborate with those 19 media companies to provide specialized audio production services.
The majority of traditional music recording studios in the Baltimore region are clinging to a “Vintage” model which limits their ability to serve more clients with lower budgets, complicated deliverables and shorter timelines.
- Audio post production @ $1000/day
- Music recording @ $600/day
- Exclusive music and post services package @ $1750/day; Overnight accommodations, conference and meeting space, various a la carte options
- "Tinder” for Musicians - An app that allows people to search for local musicians/ entertainment professionals, read reviews, and then book them all in just a few minutes. Free for all parties to use, revenue comes from commission on booking and premium users.
- Freestyle - A software program that lets musicians that can’t afford or are not close to a studio record via livestream with an engineer. Includes recording equipment rental