Both Bank Holidays Over ... But It's Prom Season! Time to glam up for that special night!
Quote PROM18 when booking to get this offer
15% off for friends
A bit of Glitter never hurt anyone - the new creation of balayage + glitter = GLITTERAGE! This temporary hair styling process of hair gel and glitter painted as a balayage is enough to make you the centre of attention at any event. The creator of this new trend is Danielle Wade who calls glitterage a “happy accident!” Whether it's Prom Hair or Festival, something tells us this trend will be a big hit this summer!
Buns don't need to be boring!
Add in plaits to frame the face or plait the bun itself for a more textured look!
Split the hair and have two or three buns or swing it to the side for more sophistication!
Sleek and to the side or messy and in the middle, the bun is one of the most versatile up do’s around!
What's on the catwalk this season?
If Buns aren't your thing, how about some oversized braids! The catwalks have been keeping this season's hair simple, with low ponys, messy waves and lots of side partings. But there was one style that stood out, from the Simone Rocha Show, models were styled with oversized braids finished off with a black velvet ribbon tied in a bow. Simple & elegant, creating a romantic ‘do’ for any date night!!
Makeover of the Month
Gemma and Emily got busy with Lisa this month - she had quite a dark look which had lost shape. But after a little magic with the scissors from Emily and some time spent with our Goldwell Master Colourist Gemma, she finished with a beautiful sun-kissed long layered balayage, just in time for summer!
But buns or braids, you need the right brush!
Having the right brush is essential in helping you recreate the ‘in salon’ look at home...but how do you choose with so many options available?
The Top 5 Brushes for different effects are :-
1. Paddle Brush - Ideal for smoothing/straightening long wavy unruly hair into sleek glossy locks
2. Round Brush - Great for creating volume and lift in short hair, but available in lots of size options for all hair lengths
3. Cushion Brush - Fab for children’s hair as it’s very gentle, it’s also good for brushing hair through after using rollers to soften the look
4. Tangle Teezers - Fantastic for detangling all hair types, use on wet hair to comb through before applying product to style
5. Vent Brush - The holes in a vent brush allow the hot air to move through, helping to decrease drying time, great if you're pushed for time.
Ask your stylist next time you’re in the salon about which brushes will help you best achieve your style at home.
Product of the Month
During June get 10% off your fave fab fragrance - try them next time you're in salon
Guess who's got a Birthday and who's still looking fabulous? We had a fun, filling and probably fattening afternoon tea to celebrate at the Chichester Harbour Hotel over the Bank Holiday Weekend. Sometimes you just have to do it! 😃