Seasonal Strength Camps!
What could you accomplish with more strength, agility, flexibility, stamina, and balance?
- Enjoy the long hike you've been meaning to take?
- Go sledding with your kids or grand kids?
- Carry the massive bag of dog food from your car to the garage?
- Stop saying "no" and start saying "YES" to adventure?
Each Strength Camp includes:
- 1: 30 min check-in with Stacey at the start of camp
- 1: 30 min check-in at the end of camp
- Up to 10 Online Small Group Training sessions each week* (7:10am and 10:10am Pacific Mon.-Fri.)
- Live adaptive fitness, personalized attention, meticulous attention to form and safety, and interactive workouts.
- An awesome community of incredible people of all types. We value diversity! LGBTQIA and BIPOC friends warmly welcomed.
- No judgment, shaming, diets, or weightloss rhetoric. We embrace body positivity/neutrality.
- Online community group for support
- Equipment discounts
- An accountability buddy (if you'd like one)
- Weekly group challenges
If you've ever felt like you "didn't belong" in a traditional gym setting... if you've ever feared judgment, if you've never quite found the "right" program - this is the program for you. I welcome you here with a huge virtual high five!
Each camp is 10 weeks long, packed with fitness & wellness options every weekday, plus tons of bonuses! These camps are an opportunity for focused attention to your goals, with personalized support from a dedicated coach, a compassionate community, an accountability partner, and some really freakin' cool people! Come fly your freak flag with us! Let's get strong together!
Fall Strength Camp: Sept 13th - Nov 19th 2021
Stay active as we transition into shorter days and more darkness. Woooooo this time of year can be tough - but we are stronger together. Community and accountability are where it's at! Start preparing for outdoor winter sports while continuing to enjoy outdoor hikes, cycling, running, etc. Keep your great habits even when routines, time, and seasons change.
We are in this together.
- Household items work! Cans, water bottles, detergent containers, books are all a great place to start.
- We can also use equipment you may have at home: olympic bars, kettlebells, TRX, bosu, a chair, etc.
- Many people start with 3 or 5 pound weights and are now lifting 10/12/15 pound weights.
- Resistance bands are an inexpensive and fantastic way to begin.
- A Yoga mat or exercise mat.
VIP 3 hour package
LOOKING TO GET BACK INTO A FITNESS ROUTINE?
MAYBE YOU'RE READY TO GO BACK TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD GYM, BUT WANT SOME SUPPORT?
YOU'RE READY TO GROW STRONGER AFTER THE MOST DIFFICULT YEAR OF YOUR LIFE.
- Make sure you're safe and avoid injury (I see too many people injure themselves by going too hard, too fast)
- Work on your form, I'll guide you through each movement
- Resist the fads, gain the confidence to know what's right for your body
- Have a plan and know exactly what your next steps in wellness could be
$555 for 3 hours with Stacey, virtual or in-person at her studio in Seattle
Created with images by 27707 - "woman cycling charity" • Hans - "shoes running shoes orange"