- Reframe your view of gymnastics and challenge existing stereotypes.
- Understand why gymnastics is an important part of the PE curriculum.
- Use the market leading, exciting and colourful real gym resources, including the skills cards, Interactive Lesson Plans and real gym Dice.
- Set up and explore large climbing apparatus and its associated activities.
- Discuss the Health and Safety aspects of gymnastics apparatus.
- Build on your knowledge to deliver real gym with confidence and creativity.
Cost: £245 plus VAT and includes:
- A full day, key stage specific, training to give practitioners the confidence to deliver inclusive and challenging gymnastics.
- Introduction booklet, including glossary and hall set up ideas.
- Comprehensive Scheme of Work and Curriculum Map.
- 12 Interactive Lesson Plans for your year group.
- 35 double-sided A4 progressive Skill Cards.
- Set of 8 real gym Dice and Dice matrix poster to engage and excite pupils.
Audience: Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) practitioners.
real gym has been written and developed by Sarah Moon to give EVERY child, the experience of fantastic gymnastics lessons. real gym is making a big impact and will enable thousands of children and teachers to enjoy high quality gymnastics lessons. Getting children passionate about physical activity through gymnastics activities would really be a legacy to be proud of.
Sarah’s accolades include:
- Master Coach in Rhythmic Gymnastics, presented by British Gymnastics 2013
- TEAM GB Coach for the rhythmic gymnastics group for the Olympic Games, (London) in 2012
- Head Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach for England, for the Commonwealth Games (Delhi) in 2010