liball is a robotic ball that can be operated remotely with Bluetooth LE from a smartphone or tablet. This robot can turn 360 degrees on the spot. I tried to create a spherical robot with an action camera inside, triggered by the thought that I wanted to take a picture of the sphere eye. Because it is a robust plastic spherical type robot, it is safe to touch children and pets.
Features and features
- It is possible to run from iOS smartphone application.
- 360 degree turnable. It is possible to move even in a narrow area of the room.
- Since it does not use servo or omni hoiir for direction change, it can be created at low price.
- Because it is a sphere, it is possible to run on the water surface. You can shoot underwater video. (However, it is necessary to attach a sucker type wart and impart propulsion power)
- Shoot video of the spherical eyes
- Home security robot
- Telepresence robot
- Underwater shooting while running on the water surface