Sandstone Communications is a professional training organisation that provides leadership training to global businesses including:
- Gateley Plc
- Knight Frank
- Mercedes-Benz Middle East
- Taylor Wessing
- Snow and Rock
Sandstone specialise in taking lessons learned from elite sport, mountaineering, the military and business and delivering inspirational workshops that provide skills acquisition and mindset change.
The Sandstone Communications team have:
- Represented GB in rowing, rugby, triathlon and skiing
- Been to war 7 times
- Competed at World Championships and Olympic Games
- Climbed Mount Everest and The Matterhorn
- Degrees in leadership, accounting, law and psychology
- Delivered inspirational presentations in 14 countries
They all have something in common. None of them have followed a conventional path and all of them refuse to quit!
The #BecauseICan Initiative is a free programme designed to help inspire the current generation and help them to find a way forward.
The programme consists of inspirational workshops that are delivered to any school, college or association. Topics covered include:
- Intelligence not information
- Reframing difficult situations
- Looking after each other
- It's ok to not be ok
- Creating a positive mindset
Sandstone would like to work with schools over an extended period and are able to provide work sheets and session ideas for teachers in order to help set goals and achieve long term outcomes.
The team would like to revisit the school 3 - 6 months after the first session and see what the children have achieve. They can then be awarded the #BecauseIcan certificate.