Our next dinner will take place at Spring House (website) Wednesday September 11 at 6:30pm located at 2290 Gottingen St, Halifax (map). You don't want to miss this one! Seating is limited, so please, send us your reservation as soon as possible.
We are very proud to present Jessie Doyle as our speaker at the dinner. Jessie is a Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant™ and Manager at Springhouse. Jessie manages recipe development to ensure optimum nutritional value by sourcing premium ingredients and minimizing processing. She provides individualized consultations and hosts community and private nutrition classes, empowering her clients to eat healthy more often. She is a graduate of the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, where she is now an instructor in the academic and culinary programs.
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes topped with cashew parmesan, green onion, coconut bacon and caesar dressing or
- Mediterranean Salad with chickpeas, olives, tofu feta and lemon herb dressing
- Rice & Bean Wrap with tomato, red onion, cilantro, avocado, taco-spice dressing or
- Mindful Bowl with brown rice, steamed veggies, pickled onion, micro greens, hemp seeds and miso-sesame dressing
- Maple Almond Cheesecake or
- Very Berry Cashew Cheesecake
Price is $23 - gratuity, beverages, and tax not included.
When: Wednesday September 11th at 6:30pm
Where: 2290 Gottingen St, Halifax
As always, reservations are required.
Please, email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to book your spots!
Hope to see you there!