Axel is almost smiling in this one.
Our family had a wonderful time connecting with family and resting the weeks following Christmas. We are so grateful for the time but as always it is good to be back home!
What God has been doing!
- We gathered to celebrate the arrival of Jesus and as we sang in the parking lot you could see the 'Bethlehem Star" shining bright. What a gift!
- Every week there is more food in our food shelf boxes. I am proud of the way this church cares about our neighbors. Keep it up!
- Leann Peterson brought an update and a powerful inspiring word on the 3rd, you can listen to it here!
- Last Sunday we talked about what it means to be made NEW in Christ, you can listen here.
A Challenge to Pray
With the events in the capitol last week and over the last year our community and nation is highly anxious and conflicted. In the middle of that it is our job as the church to be people of peace and rest in the middle of an anxious time. That cant be faked for long, it only comes as we grow closer to God. In light of that I am challenging all of us to dedicate this month to prayer.
Pray every day for your country, your neighbors, and your church.
Make a point to pray for ANYONE you consider an enemy.
In our new sermon series we are exploring how Jesus taught us to pray in the Lords Prayer. If you arent used to this kind of thing it is a great place to start.
I belive that when we come to our Father in prayer not only does he work in the world in unexpected ways, he TRANSFORMS us in unexpected ways.
I hope you join me!
Stay in scripture with us
- M - Matthew 6:5-13
- T - Galatians 4
- W - Romans 8
- Th - Luke 15:11-32
- F - Acts 2
- S - Psalm 104
Starting this Sunday pull into our parking lot and tune your radio to 93.1 to listen to our service at 10am on Sundays. Come worship with us.
Our community is HUNGRY and our neighbors need our help. Bring your BEST non-perishables to Bethel Sundays and Wednesdays for our local food shelf!
What's Happening this week?
- Tuesday 6:30p - Council Meeting, Pray for your leaders!
- Wednesday 10a-NOON - Double K Coffee Café
- Wednesday 6:30-8p - FUSION
- Thursday 6:30-8p - Drop-In Bible Study
- Sunday 10am - Sunday Worship (In-person/Online)
Thanks to EVERYONE who joins us online/in-building and special thanks to so many of you that go to the trouble of RSVPing online it's helpful!