Sources of information
I noted that many of you submitted photos and images but didn't say where they came from. You should cite all your sources of information, whether they are journal articles, quotes or images. There is something called Creative Commons which is a licence, of different levels of visibility and use. You should be aware of this as it is a useful guide as to whether or not you will be able to use it in your work. Some things to think about:
1) Not all images will give your permission to share. Please check that you can share it by using Google image search and the licence. By doing this you can check the source of the image (usually) and the permissions associated with it.
2) Google images are the way that you can find the images but are not the source of the image.
3) There are some really useful sites that can help you find photos to use online.
- Try Unsplash.com - they give you the name of the owner of the image which you can use to cite
- Photopin.com - provides you with different sizes of image and which level of permission