For children in Key Stage 2
Schools and families are able to access real PE and real gym Key Stage 2 activities. We also bookmark key activities which are updated each week and provide guidance through daily video updates. Also included are carefully selected personal best challenges, skills and games designed for the home and garden.
Where to start
Daily and weekly activity calendar
The daily and weekly activity calendar will be the first thing you see when you log in to real PE at home. This offers guidance and a timetable of how you might like to arrange your activities each day. Of course, you can also choose to explore and go on your own adventure! At the start of each day there is an introduction video from one of our friendly tutors explaining the fun activities coming up and offering their tips and advice.
Early Years Foundation Stage (3-5 years old) - Key Stage 1 (5-7 years old)
Key Stage 2 (7-11 years old)
NEW 'Back to Dashboard' button
At the top of each page on your Jasmine platform, you will now see the 'Back to Dashboard' button so you can quickly get back to your activity calendar and see what you could choose to do next!
We will be uploading content continuously over the next couple of weeks to ensure all themes are fully populated. real PE at home was due to be released post Easter but we brought it forward due to the current situation. More videos, images and audio are coming soon, as well as interactive elements. We can't wait to show you more!
We have built an online community on Facebook. Follow the group called real PE at home - tips & ideas which shares all the benefits of families playing and learning together. We would love to see photos and videos of your family exploring the activities and games to support and motivate other families to enjoy having fun and being active together.
Families can enter our real PE at home competitions for their chance to win fun, family prizes!
Enter our next competition for your chance to win a great prize! We'd like children and families to tell us or show us their favourite real PE at home activity. Submit your entry in one of these three ways:
- A sentence from you or your child/children
- A photograph
- A short video (60 seconds maximum)
Simply post your entry on social media, stating your child's/children's year group and county. Remember to use the hashtags #realPEathome and #homelearning.
Don't forget to tag us so we can see your entry:
Closing date: Monday 1st June 2020
The 3 winners will be chosen by a guest school and notified on Tuesday 2nd June 2020.
- 1st prize: real play Home Pack
- 2nd prize: Physical Activity Board Game
- 3rd prize: Set of 12 Active Story Books
We can't wait to see your entries! Good luck.
By entering, you are agreeing that you are happy for us to use your content. This competition is not affiliated by or in partnership with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Competition 2 Winners
The winners of our second competition were chosen by guest judge, Emily McKinnon, PE Lead at Hasland Junior School in Derbyshire.
Well done! Click on their names and follow us on social media to see their brilliant entries.
Competition 1 Winners
The winners of our first competition were chosen by guest judge, Andrew Watson, PE Lead at Priory School in Berkshire.
Keep up to date with all the latest tips, new videos and ideas for your family
- Keep watching the guidance videos that appear on the dashboard when you log in.
- View the daily activity timetable for guidance on what activities and games you could do with your children each day. Simply click on the activity to take you straight there.
- Go on your own adventure and revisit your favourite themes and activities!
- Follow us on Twitter (@Create_Dev), Facebook (@create.development) and Instagram (@create_development) to keep up to date with all the latest developments:
- Join the community and follow our Facebook group for more advice: real PE at home - tips & ideas.
- Enter the regular competitions for your chance to win great prizes.
You can also view the latest updates on our news page:
View the Parents' FAQs:
Creating positive relationships with physical activity for life