Microsoft Office 365 Login Training
Before we get started with assisting you log into your Microsoft Office 365 account, we need to make sure we have an account created for you. Let's take a look below:
- Have you received an email with login instructions?
- Did you have a previous CACC email address?
- Was your email migrated over from gmail?
- If the answer is NO, we will create a new account.
- Email ITSupport@cacadets.org and ask if you have an account created already. If you don't, let's get one created for you as soon as possible.
GETTING STARTED WITH LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
Steps to access account
1. Receive email with new CACC email username and password in separate/personal/external email provided.
2. Navigate to the Login site for your Microsoft Office 365 Account Login: Microsoft Portal.
3. Enter Email address then password.
Account after logging inIf it is your first time logging in, you will not have this many apps showing up.
4. If it is your first time logging in, you will not have this many apps showing up.
5. If you have made it this far, you are now logged into your Microsoft office 365 Account.