"Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible" ~Tony Robbins
By the end of the Semester, I will get straight A’s on my report card and work hard in any of the classes I am struggling in.
- I will achieve this goal by working harder than I did before
- I will come in for extra help if I don't understand what I learned that day.
- I will study extra hard and review everyday
- I will make sure I ask questions when I don't understand
In this next semester, I will make sure to get a 90% or above on all my tests, I will also make sure I end the semester with an A.
- I will achieve this goal by studying for 15 minutes a day
- I will make sure that I understand the homework that is given, if I don't then I will ask for help
- I will take any extra credit opportunity that is given
- I will also make sure my effort is always a 110%
Success is not a destination, but the road you are on. Being successful means that you are working hard and walking your walk everyday. You can only live your dream by working hard towards it. Thats living your dream. ~Marlon Wayans
High School Goal
By the time I graduate highschool, I would like to have a 3.0 or higher gpa throughout my Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Year. I would also like to letter in a sport throughout my three years of highschool.
- I can achieve this goal by working as hard as I can
- I will practice hard and get better to recive a letter
After High School Goal
After High School, I want to go to UCLA and hopefully I get a scholarship for beach volleyball.
- I will get a scholarship by focusing on my studies so I am eligible for a scholarship.
- I will do whatever I can to try to get a scholarship.
- I need to practice hard
- I need to be able to keep my scholarship.
Personal Growth Goal
I would like become more organized throughout my daily routine, I can do this by finding things and ways to help me become more organized.