Umer Malik, who is opening his fifth iCafe on Ingram Street, highlights the benefits of the Certificate of Work Readiness (CWR):
- The 190 hours of work experience is a great way to see if the candidate can grow with our company.
- Taking on someone with limited work experience can be a challenge. With CWR, it’s reassuring to know I had support from the training provider who had covered the workplace essentials with them.
- It’s exciting to work with a blank canvas, someone who has an open mind and is more adaptable to change.
- I am supporting them in gaining an SQA accredited qualification.
- I am able to motivate and develop my existing staff by offering mentor roles.
"The Certificate of Work Readiness has allowed me to recruit people with a positive attitude who are eager to learn and who grow with my business. I have managed to sustain quality members of staff through the Certificate of Work Readiness and will continue to do so as my business expands."
If you have a Case Study you would like us to share, contact Jenn - email@example.com