Please use the WCU General Scholarship Application 2017-18 for the following scholarships!
Geraldine Ruth Daley Anderson ‘34 Endowed Scholarship
This fund was first established to honor Mrs. Geraldine Daley Anderson ‘34 by a gift from her husband. The value of this award is estimated to be around $1,000. Applications may be obtained from the Office of Financial Aid or online through WCU’s Scholarship Search.
- An undergraduate studying an area of health science
- Has completed 32 credit hours at WCU OR a college freshman who has graduated in the top 20% of their high school class (a high school transcript is required)
- Documented source of financial need
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Academic achievement will be taken into consideration
- Preference will be given to a student living in Luzerne, Lackawanna, and Wyoming counties all located in PA.
Megan Lann Swan Scholarship
Megan Lann Swan, a 21 year old attending West Chester University, took her own life back in 2014. This scholarship was made not only in remembrance of Megan but it is also used to spread awareness and end the stigma of suicide and depression.
- An undergraduate or graduate, includes incoming freshman
- Health science major
- Financial need must be demonstrated