Clothing must be clean, neat and in good repair.
You are expected to arrive at school properly dressed and to remain so throughout the day. If you who choose not to follow dress code, you will be required to call home and change. After an initial warning, dress code violations will result in disciplinary action.
Shirts: Navy, Yellow, White, Blue
All scholars must come to school in a LAND'S END or DENNIS embroidered short sleeve polo, long sleeve polo or oxford shirt. Polos and oxfords may be light yellow, white, light blue or navy.
Shorts/Pants/Skirts: Navy or Khaki
Navy or Khaki from LAND'S END or DENNIS UNIFORMS
- No skinny pants or denim material pants
- No bell-bottoms, low rider, hip-hugger, jogger, or cargo pants (outside pockets) are permitted.
- A belt must be worn if pants do not fit securely around the waist. All skirts, skorts must be within three inches from the top of the kneecap when standing.
- Pants, Skirts and skorts may not be rolled, cuffed, or altered to be made shorter or to disguise non-uniform pants (i.e. joggers)
- NOTE: Leggings are permitted under shorts, jumpers, or skorts
All jackets, cardigans, blazers, sweater vests, etc. must be navy and purchased through LAND'S END or DENNIS UNIFORMS. Only this brand of outerwear will be permitted inside of the classroom.
Extreme Weather: On cold days, scholars may wear what is needed to stay warm and are to remove it upon entering the building.
PE Uniform: Performance, Active Tees
Scholars must bring their LAND'S END or DENNIS PE uniform to school to change out for PE classes. Scholars should wear appropriate footwear for athletic activities (sneakers only please avoid cleats or specialized footwear).
- Tee Shirt: Grey OSOTA logo’d PE shirt
- Shorts: Black or navy -- White or grey stripes are allowed. No bright colors or patterns. LAND'S END or DENNIS are preferred, but athletic style gym shorts are permitted.
- The size of shirts, jackets, pants must be appropriate to your body size.
- All skirts, skorts must be within three inches from the top of the kneecap when standing.
- Stretch lycra, spandex, biker pants, or yoga pants are not to be worn as outer garments, even for athletic events.
- Clothing with inappropriate themes or visible branding will not be allowed.
- No plain jackets, sweaters, or blazers will be allowed.