Main Videoboard Signage
One of the largest videoboards in all of minor league baseball, measuring 80' X 30' , the main videoboard is a prime spot that keeps fans attention during the entire game. During play, ads run in the right and left lower positions measuring 15' X 17' rotating in one (1) or two (2) minute increments throughout the game presentation.
Outfield wall signs
These permanent season-long signs have limited availability!
Truist Field features several locations along it's outfield wall, with prominent views for Knight's baseball fans. Approximately 200 square feet of impact advertising visible to the 600,000 fans that attend the Ballpark annually - only one of the eight (8) permanent outfield wall signs is available. Wall sign locations start down the left field line and are spaced across to centerfield. These signs routinely show up on player and in-game promotion highlights which include action photos and videos. Our live in-house feed will capture all the action, including your outfield signage, in the luxury suites and on the concourse monitors!
The Kids Zone located at the Center Field Gate has received an extreme makeover to take the family entertainment atmosphere to the next level. The Kid’s Zone is located at the Center Field Ballpark entrance and spans approximately 4,000 sq. ft. of family fun - the largest branding platform at the Ballpark overlooking Mint Street and West 4th Street.
Truist Field features 16 monitors that are viewable as you walk along the inner concourse. We also have a large 35'x14' exterior videoboard facing Romare Bearden Park and one of the fastest growing sections of Uptown Charlotte that includes brand new residential, commercial and retail buildings - all with a direct view of our exterior videoboard!
GREEN GLOVE COMMUNITY PROGRAM Presented by duke energy
Did you know that Truist Field is the only LEED certified sports venue in Charlotte? The Charlotte Knights, with the help of Duke Energy and other partners, will take a leadership role in 2021 with the introduction of the Green Glove program to promote energy efficiency and environmental sustainability.
The Charlotte Knights offer several print assets available for partnership.
- First Pitch game program: Our free game program is distributed to fans as they enter through the gates of Truist Field at all home games. Approximately 100,000 distributed each season.
- Pocket Schedule: Include your advertisement on a panel in over 350,000 pocket schedules which are distributed to businesses and fans throughout Charlotte.
- Ticket Backs: Include your branding or coupons on thousands of ticket backs distributed to fans throughout the season.
- Suites: The ideal space to experience the game with breathtaking views from the 1st base suite, 3rd base suite, or the "at field" level behind home plate while sharing unforgettable moments together with the entire group.
- Hospitality Areas: Entertain your clients or employees in one of our great hospitality areas at Truist Field, perfect for any group or company outing. Each location offers a unique ballpark experience.
- Group Outings: A group outing at Truist Field is a great way to entertain clients, reward employees, or just enjoy a game with your friends, family, school group, church, or youth team.
- Season Memberships/Ticket Packages: Having Charlotte Knights season tickets gives you, your clients or your employees access to 70 Charlotte Knights home games and much more!
- Game Partnerships: Be the presenting sponsor of a Knights game, weekend series or one of many events at Truist Field. In-game assets include First Pitch and PA read/videoboard exposure opportunities.
- Radio/TV: Broadcast your message on all 140 Charlotte Knights broadcasts on ESPN730.
- Website: CharlotteKnights.com has been viewed an average of 2.8 million times each year.
- Email Blasts: The Charlotte Knights have an email database of over 100,000 – a number that is constantly increasing. Per year, the Knights send an average of 4 million emails.
- Social Media: Reach over 170,000 followers on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter sites.