Outfield wall signs
These permanent season-long signs have limited availability!
BB&T Ballpark features several locations along its outfield wall, with prominent views for Knights baseball fans. Wall sign locations start down the left field line and are spaced across to centerfield. There is even a prime spot in our right field corner. Not only visible from the ballpark seats, these signs routinely show up on player and in-game promotion highlights which include action photos and videos. Our live in-house feed will capture all the action, including your outfield signage, in the luxury suites and on the concourse monitors!
BB&T Ballpark features 16 monitors that are viewable as you walk along the inner concourse. We also have a large 35'x14' exterior videoboard facing Romare Bearden Park and one of the fastest growing sections of Uptown Charlotte that includes brand new residential, commercial and retail buildings - all with a direct view of our exterior videoboard!
The Charlotte Knights offer several print assets available for partnership.
- First Pitch game program: Our free game program is distributed to fans as they enter through the gates of BB&T Ballpark at all home games. Approximately 100,000 distributed each season.
- Pocket Schedule: Include your advertisement on a panel in over 350,000 pocket schedules which are distributed to businesses and fans throughout Charlotte.
- Ticket Backs: (sold out for 2019) Include your branding or coupons on thousands of ticket backs distributed to fans throughout the season.
- Suites: The ideal space to experience the game with breathtaking views from the 1st base suite, 3rd base suite, or the "at field" level behind home plate while sharing unforgettable moments together with the entire group.
- Customer/Employee Events: Entertain your clients or employees in one of our great hospitality areas at BB&T Ballpark, perfect for any group or company outing. Each location offers a unique ballpark experience.
- Group Outings: A group outing at BB&T Ballpark is a great way to entertain clients, reward employees, or just enjoy a game with your friends, family, school group, church, or youth team.
- Season Memberships/Ticket Packages: Having Charlotte Knights season tickets gives you, your clients or your employees access to 70 Charlotte Knights home games and much more!
- Event Partnership: Be the presenting sponsor of a Knights game, weekend series or one of many events at BB&T Ballpark including our Spring College Series. In-game assets include First Pitch and PA read/videoboard exposure opportunities.
- Radio/TV: Broadcast your message on all 140 Charlotte Knights broadcasts on ESPN730.
- Website: CharlotteKnights.com has been viewed an average of 2.8 million times each year.
- Email Blasts: The Charlotte Knights have an email database of over 80,000 – a number that is constantly increasing. Per year, the Knights send an average of 4 million emails.
- Social Media: Reach over 130,000 followers on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter sites.
- Dugout: (sold out for 2019) Static advertising located inside the team dugouts.
- Batter: Sponsor a batter each time they come to the plate.