Days Off/Nights Off
- You will get three nights off a week. This is a few hours (from 9:30 to 12:30) to unwind from your day and relax. There are a few things you can choose from to do on these nights
- Stay at camp and hang out
- Go out to a restaurant
- And, the local establishments
Its important to be very responsible on your nights off. When you get back to camp you are responsible for all of your campers. If you are unable to take care of them, you will be risking their safety. Keep in mind that at camp everybody knows everything!
You will get 6 days off during the summer, during which you can do numerous different things:
- Skinners’ Falls
- A river with huge rocks around it to lay out and relax
- Shopping at either the mall or the outlet mall (about an hour away)
- Cooperstown (Baseball Hall of Fame) (about 2 hours away)
- New York City
- Hershey and Dorney Theme Parks
Feel free to ask any returning counselor for their advice on what to do on your days off.