Years in Business
Founded in 1990, C & C Construction Mgmt. has grown, throughout the past 27 years, into a versatile construction managament and general contracting firm, specializing in the construction of skilled nursing and senior living facilities.
Gross Annual Revenue is 46,000,000.
93% of the annual revenue above
is in the senior living market. We have successfully completed over 50 facilities in the skilled nursing and senior living markets.
Top Three Business Markets
skilled nursing, CCRC’S, and affordable senior living.
Total of 21 employees
all of which are in the senior living market.
A multi-phase project that includes a new 24,926 SF addition constructed of structural steel, precast plank, and fire treated roof trusses. Renovations to the existing occupied assisted living (12,565 SF), memory support (29,112 SF), long term care (23,555 SF), subacute (12,656 SF), independent living (20,006 SF), and common areas.
Lillian Booth Actors Fund Home Englewood, NJ
Edward Sisco Senior Living Community Wayne, NJ
Interior renovations of an occupied senior living community including all (242) apartment units, common areas, and MEP facilities complete in (26) phases. New 2,400 SF community room addition constructed of masonry foundation walls, structural steel, and 24’ tall aluminum curtain wall system.
Wiley Christian Retirement Community Marlton, NJ
Construction of new 11,000 SF subacute wing adding (19) skilled nursing beds with medical gases, bariatric electric overhead lift, and european showers.
Monroe Village - Monroe Township, NJ
Multiple projects: Completion of new cafe/bistro including all new food service equipment and custom millwork. Ongoing renovations and conversion of existing independent living apartments.
Crestwood Manor - Whiting, NJ
Renovations to existing common areas 6,400 SF – lobby, lounge, dining room, and kitchen including new custom millwork, food service equipment, and fireplaces. Conversion of (3) existing independent living apartments into (2) larger apartments
The Oaks at Denville - Denville, NJ
Multi-phased interior renovations 19,300 SF to existing occupied CCRC common areas including: dining room, beauty salon, bistro, fitness area, great room, restrooms, and corridors.
Renaissance Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - Philadelphia, PA
Multi-phased interior renovations 16,100 SF to existing occupied skilled nursing facility, including new PT/OT facilities.
Notable Completed Senior Living Projects
The Atrium At Navesink Red Bank, NJ
Multi-phase renovations of an occupied 14-story senior living facility including all resident units, hallways, fire systems, exterior windows, installation of (16) new (12’-0” wide X 132’ high) curtain walls in occupied resident units. Replacement of the bulkhead at waterfront gardens on the Navesink River and new resident valet parking lot. Construction of a new 8-story addition, including all necessary dewatering and shoring. Building is constructed of poured-in-place concrete foundation walls, poured-in-place structural floor decks and shear walls, balloon framed exterior walls with brick facade and aluminum curtain wall.
Foothill Acres Nursing & Rehabilitation Center Hillsborough, NJ
New 2-story, 108,000 S.F., multi-phased 220-bed rehabilitation center including vent bed/medical gases, and hydrotherapy pool.
Meadow Lakes Hightstown, NJ
Interior renovations to the existing dining room, library and atrium, building independent living apartments, arts & crafts stained glass studio, and auditorium. This project entailed custom cherry millwork in all areas.
Monmouth Care Center - Long Branch, NJ
Multi-phased project including new 31,110 SF addition and renovations to an existing 2-story, 29,336 SF occupied skilled nursing facility. The new addition construction consisted of masonry and precast plank.
Organize and Prioritize
project risks and rewards, create a budget, and provide schedules to achieve project goals.
Focus on Achieving
a successful balance of quality and cost in both the pre-construction process and the final built product.
- security, resident safety, and comfort
- minimizing campus disruptions
- staying within budget/ value engineering
- phasing and scheduling
- security and safety
- maintenance and utility costs
Our Services Include
- Conducting a constructibility review that includes:
- A review of preliminary documents to determine the best construction materials, means, and methods.
- The evaluation of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Performing exploratory work as deemed necessary to confirm viability and evaluate existing conditions to limit unforeseen challenges.
- Presenting a scope of work to include all the necessary components approved by the construction team.
- Preparing multiple estimates during design development.
- Reviewing the costs and feasibility with the owner for approval
- Review design documents and existing building conditions to suggest ways to maximize efficiency
- Review all aspects of the code and interpretation of the requirements of the code
- Value Engineering including product literature
- Appropriate project staffing
- Project staging areas including logistic plan
- Site security
- Project reporting & schedule control
- Subcontractor coordination
- State & municipality inspection coordination
- Change order control
- Quality control & safety
- Area of disturbance and shutdown notification
- In-service & training
- Close out documents