Work Experience Insurance Volunteer Accident Insurance for HEA Students

Home Education Association, Inc.

Proudly supporting home educators across Australia.

As an HEA member, your teenager can access our Volunteer Work Experience Insurance allowing them to get some on the job training. This protects them under a Volunteer Accident Policy.

Home educated students 10 years old and over can access the Personal Accident cover as a Volunteer Worker.

The student must be strictly volunteer - no remuneration whatsoever.

Limited $10,000 up to $1,000,000 cover, Death or Injury.

The work supervisor/employer should carry their own Public Liability insurance.

Important: Notify your child's work experience with the HEA for insurance cover.

Only HEA Members will be able to login and access the Insurance Kits.

Note: The HEA also holds cover for Parents organising Events.

Read through the Kit and if you have any questions, please email contact@hea.edu.au

By notifying the HEA of the Work Placement, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, which are included in the Kit. Try and give as much notice as possible - 2 weeks is great.

You will receive an email from the Committee once your Notification has been reviewed, with the insurance certificate included. This usually happens within 3-5 days of your notification, but may take slightly longer. Meanwhile go over the Kit quite well and keep organising the placement.

If you haven't received your insurance certificate after a week, please email insurance@hea.edu.au

Created By
HEA Team


Created with images by Sammie Vasquez - "Life on the Edge" • Mike Petrucci - "Open shop" • Theme Photos - "untitled image" • Jordane Mathieu - "End touch" • Henry Be - "Lovely Bakery"