Spirit Wear Delivery
Spirit Wear from the October order is in and will be delivered to classrooms starting today.
For those of you who missed this first sale--don’t worry! A new sale has just opened! The Spirit Wear Link is back open for anyone who missed the first round. Orders for round 2 are due November 13 and delivery is expected before Winter Break.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost and Found
The lost and found is located outside the cafe under the 4th grade/gym stairs. The front office is returning items that are labelled with students' names. If there is no name, items will not be kept long due to COVID. The office is asking for first and last names to be put in jackets, water bottles and lunch boxes.
A student has volunteered to help the office manage the Lost and Found. The student will provide the PTO with a weekly picture or video of the area to post in the Parent Facebook Group, the PTO Twitter and Instagram accounts and newsletter.
PTO Angel Fund
In the fall of 2019, the PTO Executive Board, working closely with Mrs. Chastain, Mrs. Monkul and Mrs. Smith, determined it would be beneficial to create an Angel Fund to support those Southeastern students whose families may be going through a difficult time and are in need or may be financially less fortunate. The PTO views the Angel Fund as an extension of our dedicated efforts to assist Southeastern families who might not be able to fully afford the expenses of the wonderful activities and events our school has to offer.
- Mon., Nov. 2 - Picture Day
- Fri., Nov. 6 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Nov. 12, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Wed., Nov. 25 - Fri., Nov. 27 - Thanksgiving Break
LATER THIS SCHOOL YEAR
- Thu., Dec. 3, 3 - 9 p.m. - Schoolhouse 7 Dine to Donate
- Fri., Dec. 4 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Dec. 10, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., Jan. 8 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Jan. 14, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., Feb. 5 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Feb. 11, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., Mar. 5 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Mar. 11, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Thu., Apr. 1 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Apr. 15, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Fri., May 7 - Explorer Day
- Thu., May 13, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Pop Tab Collection
The PTO is working with district guidelines to plan for the 2020-21 school year. We hope to announce additional items soon.
Created with images by Kerstin Wrba - "untitled image" • Julian Hanslmaier - "Federleicht"