Digital Products International, Inc. was originally founded in 1971 in Saint Louis, Missouri, as Dick Proctor Imports. It began operations as an importer of factory brand consumer electronics from Asia. Today, its brands include GPX, iLive, iLive Platinum, Culinair, Zeki, SkyRider, Gran Prix, Amped Wireless and Memorex (CE). Read more.
We have built a solid reputation with excellent product quality and affordability. Our success is based on the principals of exceeding the expectations of our customers by offering the latest in technology and features, packaged in world-class designs - all at affordable prices. Each year, we proudly supply Americans with millions of consumer electronic products. We sell products to U.S. distributors, mass merchandisers, eCommerce channels, home shopping networks, specialty electronics stores, and variety and drug chains. In addition, we are a key supplier to direct mail and premium accounts.
- Lizzy Donahower, Marketing Director, email@example.com
- Aurelia Lowther, Marketing Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing/Public Relations: email@example.com
- Product Support for All Brands: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Premiums and Incentives: email@example.com
- Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org