BeMobile’s Response to COVID-19
BeMobile Verizon is continually monitoring the situation created by the Coronavirus outbreak.
All BeMobile Business Operations – BeMobile is currently operating with regular business hours and staffing policies. We are adhering to both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and per State Department of Health in each community we do business in.
Safety is our priority for both our guests and our employees. Starting immediately, we are implementing certain protocols to protect everyone involved:
- Extra disinfectant supplies delivered to every store
- Additional scheduled cleanings of all work stations and public areas
- Reduced contact in guest interactions with additional sanitation and disinfectant throughout interactions
- Flexibility provided for staff’s schedules that are affected by school or day care closures
- Time off given in the event of any employee requiring health screening or quarantine
- Precautions planned if situations escalate in any of our stores
- Requesting that staff and guests stay home if they are not feeling well or exhibiting symptoms
It is important for us to stay in operation for as long as is safe. We have a responsibility to help keep our communities connected as we navigate through this unprecedented time. We have solutions in place to help you through this time for your home or business. Verizon has resources to help keep you informed about our network here: https://www.verizon.com/about/news/our-response-coronavirus. BeMobile will work side by side with our communities and partners to create the safest experience for our staff and guests.
Please follow any of our media platforms for the latest news. For any questions please contact our corporate office: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or call 701-317-7006. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Employee Masks Required Effective
Guidance from the CDC, our local hospitals, and each of our State Departments of Human Health unanimously support wearing masks to stop the spread of COVID-19 throughout our communities. Starting Wednesday, July 22 BeMobile will be requiring all employees to wear masks within BeMobile facilities. This includes all stores and the Corporate Office. This decision was made based on data from around the country, our region, but most importantly our stores and team members based on the recent increases in traffic and cases we have seen locally. We believe this is the safest way moving forward for our teams and our guests and can be accomplished without disrupting the success you all have generated throughout this COVID era.
We will also be requiring our guests to wear face masks to help in our efforts to slow the spread of the virus and to allow for interactions that may have to be closer than the recommended 6 feet apart. Please see the CDC provided site for how to properly wear and make your own cloth face covering.
Operational Prevention Strategies
- Wash hands and sanitize before and after all interactions, cash-ins, cash-outs, inventory counts, and any other contact with an employee, guest, or surface in the store.
- Medical gloves and styluses may be utilized throughout the day by BeMobile employees. Gloves must be changed after every interaction if they are worn.Styluses also must be cleaned with a wipe or disinfectant after touching any surface.
- Homemade masks may be worn in store by any employees or guests.
- Utilize cleaning wipes in store to wipe down high touch areas and any objects that may have been touched by a guest in-store after each interaction and throughout the day. These include but are not limited to: entrance/exit door & handles, store furniture, collaboration tables, workstations, computers, keyboards, monitors, & mice, mobile point of sale units, demo devices, inventory door & handles, credit card terminals, store telephones, fridge, microwave, bathrooms, and all backroom areas.
- Avoid physical contact with any employees and guests and maintain six feet of space between all individuals within the store as much as possible.
- Disclaim safety protocols after greeting a guest when they walk in. Define that youwill be leaving them six feet of space throughout the transaction as a safety precaution for each of you. When transitioning between guests inform your next guest you will be with them after you clean any surfaces, we need to do this to minimize our risk and the guests want to see this right now. Store Furniture (stools, chairs) may be re-positioned to leave six feet of space.
- Work a singular transaction at one time, do not multitask between different customers.
- Verbally instruct all capable guests and use a stylus instead of touching a guest’s device.
- Encourage credit card and electronic payment options (Samsung and Apple Pay, etc.). We will continue accepting cash if that is the guest’s only form of payment.Follow hand washing and sanitation protocols after any cash handling.
We're still offering Curbside at your local BeMobile Verizon stores. Stay warm and safe in your vehicle; let us come to you! Make an appointment for Curbside.
Check out your way