Loading

Leading Salesforce complimentary solutions "Digital success relies on taking advantage of the best solutions on the market & Salesforce leads the way"

Solutions to compliment your Salesforce investment

Salesforce has revolutionised the world of CRM, businesses who have invested in Salesforce have seen huge benefits in workplace efficiencies. At Simoda we understand our role is to help and guide our customers to achieve digital success by finding the best products, solutions and services in the marketplace that Simplify Modernise & Accelerate results.

With this in mind the team at Simoda are working with leading vendors to provide dedicated Salesforce solutions that compliment and add value.

Customer experience is leading the C suite drive for success

SALESFORCE COMPLIMENTRY OFFERINGS

Cost effective high speed connectivity & SD-Wan to drive application performance

Cloud contact centre with tight Salesforce integration

Seamless Unified Comms as a Service

Cloud based backup for Salesforce

Cloud native managed security to protect Salesforce data

High speed internet connectivity solutions & services

Fibre Leased Lines

SD-Wan & SASE

5G networks

Mobile solutions

World class CX with cloud based contact centre

Talkdesk for Salesforce pairs the power of Talkdesk with the world’s #1 CRM to boost efficiency, streamline operations and provide customers with highly personalised engagements.

Talkdesk for Salesforce empowers sales teams to close more business and support teams to address ever-changing customer needs.

Integration with Salesforce

Vonage for Salesforce integration

Maximise your communications investment with Vonage for Salesforce. View caller information with a screen pop of the relevant Salesforce record as you answer the call. Create Salesforce activities during and after calls and see Salesforce activities associated with any call – all from within a single interface.

Automated call logging

Click to connect

Seamless contact management

Call note taking & task management

Incoming & outbound screen pops

Cloud backup for Salesforce

You’ve invested in Salesforce…now you must protect your data. Even Salesforce says you need to back it up. They offer weekly or monthly exports depending on your license, but there is no longer a true native data protection service.

Features

cloud native cyber security

A report released from AllCloud earlier this year predicted that 85 percent of businesses will have a majority of their workloads running in the cloud by the end of 2020. It’s probable that there is at least some cloud adoption among the remaining 15 percent as well. The concept of network architecture has fundamentally shifted from the traditional local network to a hybrid cloud model that combines local resources with cloud platforms like AWS and Azure and cloud-based SaaS (software-as-a-service) applications like Salesforce and Microsoft 365.

RESULTS & BUSINESS OUTCOMES

Improve CSAT scores by over 20%

Increase application performance

Achieve compliance

Protect data assets

Drive staff retention

Helping businesses build on the value Salesforce delivers
We believe our complimentary Salesforce offerings provide real value and will help differentiate our customers from their competition

Daniel Bumby, Managing Director, Simoda Limited

Simoda digital transformation solutions, trusted advisors & opex specialists

For more information or to discuss your challenges contact us

info@simoda.co.uk

0114 553 3600

www.simoda.co.uk

Simoda Limited, Eagle Works, 32 Cotton Mill Walk, Kelham Island, Sheffield S3 8DH

Credits:

Created with images by Monkey Business - "Young man working at a computer in a call centre" • Daniel Abadia - "untitled image" • Magnet.me - "Career related stockphotos" • bnenin - "Portrait of a software developer working at modern office."