What Can I Do For You?
• Accurately represent Clearfield, Layton, and Syracuse at the State level, ensuring your ideas, opinions, your needs, directly influence our Legislature and progress in our community.
• Safeguard our families and values by ensuring the implementation of a fair tax reform for all Utahns. Bottom line, my job is making sure you don’t pay unnecessary taxes.
• Improve and maximize our children’s education. Our children are the future, we owe them the best opportunity at life so they can thrive!
• Protect our families’ wellbeing by bettering our air quality
• Help our Veterans, America is best when it takes care of those who have taken care of America.
• Preserve our constitutional rights to firearms and healthcare. Responsible gun ownership should not suffer for the ones that abuse this right.
• Community Involved as Chairperson for Communities That Care for the cities of Syracuse and Clearfield
Spearheaded the creation of the Davis County Multicultural committee
• Member of Syracuse City Architectural Review
• As an immigrant, I have come to value our community for what it is and its values: I do not want it to change!
• I have lived in this community for 15 years and plan to continue calling it home
• My military travels all over the world have shown me how to work with diverse communities and bring them together for progress
• I have a great track record working with all people in all political parties
Created with images by Trent Yarnell - "untitled image" • MikeGoad - "rustic mormon row barn barn grand" • John-Mark Smith - "untitled image" • skeeze - "military honor guard"