Escape to King's Walk Golf Course every Tuesday night to join the ladies only, beginner golf lessons, Divot-A-Try. Each week you receive group golf lessons taught by pros along with a beverage ticket. With fun parties, golf games, and awesome prizes, you will have blast learning golf. Bring your girlfriends and come to King's Walk to 'Divit-A-Try'.
- When: Tuesday's at 6:30pm (registration starts at 6pm)
- Season: May 30 - August 22
- Cost: $12 per night
Swing into summer with the Hackers Club every Tuesday night at Lincoln Golf Course. Hackers is for the more laid-back golfer looking for a no-pressure golf league. You and your girlfriends are invited to play 9 holes each week in a no pressure format.
- When: Schedule tee-times on Tuesday from 4:15-6:15pm
- Season: May 23-August 22
- Cost: $16 ($1 goes toward prizes)
Love golf? Then join a ladies' league that shares your passion! Enjoy a 9 hole round of golf at King's Walk, an Arnold Palmer Signature golf course.
- When: Tee Times from 4:15-6:15pm on Tuesdays
- Season: May 23 - August 22
- League Fee: $30 (prize fund)
- Green Fees: Members - No Fee | Non-Mem. - $20
Looking to improve your game?
King’s Walk is pleased to present several programs to assist area golfers in improving their swings and golf scores. From beginner lessons, junior programs, private lessons including video. Opportunities exist for all those interested in improving their golf games.
DID WE MENTION FOOD & DRINK SPECIALS AT EAGLES CREST?
On Tuesday nights, Eagles Crest Grill offers a Large Lavosh for the price of a small & Long Island Teas for $3.99!