This year at Adobe Summit 2017 in Las Vegas, we and other Adobe Target users want to hear all about your tales of mind-blowing optimization. To that end, we’re launching a contest for Target users who have registered to attend Adobe Summit in Las Vegas this March. We’re looking for experiments you’ve done using Adobe Target that drove out-the-roof RPV, amazing AOV, and inconceivably high conversion rates. We also want experiments that demonstrate your genius and inspire us to think of what’s possible.
It’s Easy to Participate—Follow These Steps to Submit Your Entry
- Explain what you wanted the test to achieve—for example, increase conversion rate or revenue per visitor.
- Describe what you optimized and how it helps the business.
- Describe and share screenshots of specific content tested, including the control and all test variations.
- Share your results and explain what you learned.
Review Important Contest Details
Here’s what you need to know about the contest:
- You must already be attending Summit in Las Vegas to enter the contest.
- Your experiment must have been run using Adobe Target Classic, Standard or Premium.
- You must sign a speaker’s agreement to share your story at Summit and possibly in other marketing materials.
- We will select five winners, and each winner will receive a prize and have five minutes to present the experiment at Summit.
- Each winner has a chance to win the Grand Prize as determined by session attendees.
- Submit your experiment by 11:59 pm PST, March 12, 2017.
- We’ll select and notify five winners by 11:59 pm PST, March 14, 2017.
We want your story.
If you have any questions, please contact Adobe Target Product Marketing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org