My work is flowers blowing in the wind. I first made the plaster which Is two parts plaster and one part water mixed together until creamy. I then layed it on the backround and let it dry until hard. Then I started painting and after it dried I put the glue overtop of it. I wanted something plain and simple so its looked clean and less messy. The goal for this project was succeeded but the glue smeared the paint but it still ended up well.

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.