Welcome to the newly found planet called, The Mist. It is always misty and humid on planet Mist. There is also a lot of vegetation, including many types of trees and bushes similar to some of the forest on earth. Which is a good place to grow.
Our government is a Democracy, which is, of the people, by the people and for the people. We elect a new leader every 5 years if they have political experience. The population currently is 1,452 men, women, and children.
The whole point of living on a new planet is so the people can colonies it and make The Mist a second Earth.
The Rules Are
- Every body has to eat the food provide to them
- When the youth turn 16 years of age, they have to take a test called the S.R.G. The test determines what jobs they will have, best suited to the answers on the test.
- It is required to build their own house
- Every Saturday is a apple eating contest in memory of earth.
- Every one year a random citizen is chosen to hunt a alien animal that has not bin discovered and bring it back alive.
- No fishing on a cloudy leap year
- If a child is born they are required to carve the babies name on a tree.
The reason why The Mist was chosen for this utopia is because of the fog. "It is really hard to run away when you can't see." -Kael Higbee
The Daily Schedule for an Average Citizen
- Wake up at 8:30.
- Eat the delicious selected breakfast.
- Listen to morning role call.
- Go to jobs at assigned time.
- Go home to family and participate in family activities.
- Free time.
- Listen to evening role call
- Say The Pledge
- Be in bed at 9:30 unless further instructed to.