Want a jump start?
Here is a list of what you can look for with both feet on solid ground (when outside, use binoculars):
- missing or damaged shingles or flashing.
- bowing or curling shingles.
- mold growing on the shingles.
- sagging gutters.
- from the attic, inspect interior side of roof decking for leaks and moisture.
- inside your home, look for water spotting - this could be caused by leaking due to damages.
Remember, it may take the skilled eye of a licensed roofer to identify signs of damage.
If you do find cause for concern, or have any questions, contact a roofing specialist as soon as possible. A professional inspection is always a great idea!
2414 Camden Road, Warren, Maine (207) 273-1111