Most importantly, I would like to let you know that you are welcome to visit Ciudad Patricia again. We can discuss your various living options in Ciudad Patricia while enjoying a cup of coffee, take a tour of the park and visit our show apartment.
I can imagine that during lockdown, you've found yourself thinking more than ever about planning your future. It certainly made me realise the importance of companionship and personal safety: two fundamental things that Ciudad Patricia can provide.
During Covid, we took extra steps to ensure our residents were properly cared for:
- 24 hours medical backup in case of emergency
- information letters in their own language about the phases with their regulations
- daily accessibility of reception
- intensive disinfection of all buildings, entrances and common areas
- meal delivery
- pharmacy assistance
- maintenance of gardens
- location manager 24 hours reachable in case of emergency
- daily phone calls from reception to check in on people living by themselves
Social contacts were also been hugely important; neighbour contacts, whatsapp groups, evening games in the terraced gardens, neighbour's help, all kinds of wonderful activities that have arisen during this 'special' period.