Lumosville's motto is, "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light."
Our mission is: Everyone in Lumosville will have happiness and light with them at all times.
1) There will be no sadness.
2) Every adult has a curfew of 9:30 pm, and every child (17 and younger) has a curfew of 8:30 pm.
3) Every adult and child will be awake at 8:30 am.
4) Every child will do 5 service hours a week.
5) Every adult will work 6 hours a day. (Except for Saturday and Sunday).
6) Children are required to go to 5 hours of school, on week days, until they've reached the age of 18.
7) At age 18 every one will be given a career.
8) Every day has a new menu with 8 meal choices for adults, and 5 for children. All will have a fruit or vegetable with each meal.
9) Every day (Except Sunday) adults and children will have 2 recreation hours.
10) Every February 5th there will be a lantern ceremony, when every one will send a lantern into the sky. This will also will be a free day for every one.
The daily schedule for Lumosville:
8:30) Wake up/get ready.
10:00) Patronus Practice.
11:00) Work/School starts.
12:30) Lunch (at work/school).
4:00) Recreation for children starts.
5:00) Recreation for adults starts.
8:30) Children's curfew.
9:30) Adult's curfew.
For the curfew every one will come home to be checked on. After curfew time they can go back out and spend time with one another. If some one wants longer recreation hours they can continue after dinner, or after curfew. Every one has a patronus to protect them from our neighboring utopia full of dementors.
Lumosville has a communist government. I want every one to have what they need. Every one in Lumosville follows the rules very well. Lumosville is a very happy community, just as I intended. Every ones concerns and questions are heard, and we try to act upon them. Everyone has freedom of religion in Lumosville.
Lumosville is a great place to live, because every one is so happy, you'll get lots of free hours, you get freely fed, and every one has a patronus! There are pretty views all over Lumosville, and has beautiful hikes. Lumosville is a wonderful place to live!