- By recycling, people could save paper which could lead to cutting down less trees.
- Farmers could reuse land as well; to make the land more fertile, people could build irrigation systems.
- with the extra farm land, people could use this land for cattle. Ranchers can get the grass/food for the animals from this plan: when you mow your grass, you can put it into special bags. A truck can pick up these bags, and the grass can be shipped to places where the it/the food for animals is needed.
- South America countries could make more protected areas to limit the amount of land being illegally used.
- Laurance, William F. "Deforestation." World Book Student, World Book, 2017, www.worldbookonline.com/student/article?id=ar753760. Accessed 22 Mar. 2017.
- Brown, Paul. "Amazon Deforestation Threatens South America's Water Security." EcoWatch, 30 Dec. 2013. Web. 21 Mar. 2017.
- Hudson, John. "AmericaLatina." » Deforestation Issue in Latin America AmericaLatina. N.p., 3 Oct. 2011. Web. 21 Mar. 2017.
- "Deforestation." WWF. World Wildlife Fund, n.d. Web. 21 Mar. 2017.
- Munita, Photograph By Tomas. "Deforestation and Its Effect on the Planet." And Its Effect on the Planet. National Geographic, 20 Mar. 2017. Web. 21 Mar. 2017.