Seats are still available for the Carb Counting and Meal Planning Class!
Join Stephanie Becker on January 24 (Friday) from 2-4 pm in the Jud Stanion Meeting Room. What to look for on food labels, appropriate portions, and meal ideas. This class is hands-on and should help anyone needing to lose weight, count carbs and plan menus. RSVP to 450-1425 to save a seat.
If you missed the Interactive Health Kickoff here are a few things to know.
1) You must be signed up in Interactive Health and accumulate a minimum of 500 points in order to be eligible for a discount on PRMC health insurance for 2021.
2) If you and your spouse are both on PRMC health insurance, you must both sign up on Interactive Health and accumulate points.
3) You will have until September 30, 2020 to accumulate your 500 points.
If you have any questions, please feel free to stop by Administration and someone can help you.
Pratt Regional Medical Center is proud to be a breastfeeding-friendly business, we support breastfeeding families and will not ask a nursing mother to leave or cover-up.
The consultation room outside of ER, is also being utilized as a breastfeeding room for nursing mothers. Those who wish to use the room need to ask Switchboard for key and/or pumping supplies.
Words To Live By!
- Ancient words: “I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.” –Matthew 12:36-37
- Sacred words: “But God said to him, ‘Fool! This very night your soul is required of you, and the stuff you have hoarded, whose will they be?’” --Luke 12:20
- Who said that? “Better to give of ourselves freely now than to have to give an account later for why we didn’t.” —Chaplain Ron
Come one, come all to PRMC Mardi Gras! (Employee Forum)
It's 3 days of fun, food and facts you don't want to miss!
February 25th-February 27th Stanion Meeting Rooms
- Monday January 20th: Shrimp or Chicken Lo Mein, Chicken Enchiladas, Stacey's Meatloaf
- Tuesday January 21st: Wing Ding, BBQ Pork Chops, Pecan Baked Tilapia
- Wednesday January 22nd: Deli Wraps, Barb's Pan-Fried Chicken, Beef and Noodles
- Thursday January 23rd: Starvin Marvins BBQ, Cheese Tortellini Alfredo, Queso Smothered Chicken Breast
- Friday January 24th: Loaded Footlong Hot Dog, Fried Catfish Nuggets, Baked Cabbage Rolls
- APRN/PA - DC Clinic Services - FT
- APRN/PA - Emergency Services - FT
- RN, BSN, MSN - Med/Surg (share with PCC) - Days - FT
- RN/Utilization Review Coordinator - FT
- Laboratory MT - Days - FT
- Certified Surgical Tech. - FT
- Night Floor Maintenance - FT
- PIMG Medical Assist. - FT
- Network Administrator - FT
- Housekeeper - Evenings - FT
- Med/Surg CNA – Nights – FT
- Patient Accts. Specialist - FT
- Patient Accts. Representative - FT
- Sterile Processing Tech. - FT
- Endo Tech – PT
- Med/Surg CNA – Days - PT
Referral Bonus Openings
- *Orthopedic Surgeon
- *Internal Medicine Physician
- *General Surgeon
- *RN - Med/Surg - Days – FT
- *RN - Med/Surg - Nights - FT
- *RN - ICU - Nights - FT
- *RN – Endo. – Days - FT
- *RN - Family Birth Suites - Nights - FT
- *PRRC LPN/RN - Nights or Days - FT
- *PRRC CMA - Nights or Days - FT
- *PRRC CNA - Nights or Days - FT