Rehearsal Footage of Me
The rehearsal footage below shows my work or what I did as a floor manager on the day.
Footage of Final Production
How did we ensure that our programme appealed towards our audience ?
Our programme intended to appeal to an audience of children basically, as our product is pretty childish and could be fun to play around with. The style of language that our presenter was talking in was very simple, this was because we intended to pass on the information in the simplest way we could. We realised from looking at other programmes targeted at kids were that the vocabulary was very simple and straight forward. Obviously because their literacy is naturally not as fluent. So we made sure that the presenter spoke confidently, slowly and by being very friendly.
On the visuality of our graphic display, our company or brand was called "WIERD Science". We called it "Wierd" with a hope that kids would remember the name of this as it is spelt wrong and sounds pretty funny, at least for a kid. This was to ensure that the name wouldn't go out of their heads making it easier for them to associate with the show.
Final Evaluative Production Report
In general, this unit has taught me a lot theoretically and by being analytical. Although it has also given me a great experience of how a programme could be run. Being a floor manager gave me a pretty good experience, I don't think I had much trouble with my job as I could say I was well prepared, not just me but the whole group was. Since we were all very well prepared, it made the day of production run a lot smoother than we had ever imagined. I remember asking a lot of friends anxiously about how the whole experience was (the ones who filmed on days before me) . This unit has given me a lot of experience and has also challenged me when looking at analysis. I really do hope that it has come out well.