At the end of the semester I will have at least a 100% in all of my classes.
- List of how I will accomplish this goal:
- Study for tests
- Turn all of my homework
- Get over 90 % on all of my tests
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
At the end of English 2 I will have a 100% as a overall grade.
- List of how I will achieve this goal:
- Go above and beyond on my protects
- Turn in neat and finished work
- Study daily
A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.
High School Goal
In high school I will be on the varsity football team.
- List of how I will fulfill my goal:
- Workout daily
- Eat healther
- Work on position I want
Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.
After High school
After High School I plan on going to the Navy.
- List of how I will complete this goal:
- Study the Asvab book Daily
- Work on my one mile run time
- Determine what job I want in the Navy
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.