The following workgroups are in permanence and endorse their findings to the Advisory Group.
- Technology Infrastructure Workgroup: Supports the expansion of technology efforts locally. Includes technology officers for greater insight on need and shifts in learning technology trends.
- Legislative and Policy Workgroup: Supports the advancement of legislation that streamlines local business processes and encourages collaborative procurement practices within the system and intersegmentally.
- Facilities Workgroup: Supports awareness between facility-led efforts locally and opportunities for enhanced cross-collaboration between local departments and colleges.
- Assembly Bill 653 (Levine)
- Assembly Bill 3186 (Medina)
- Procurement Handbook for the CCCs 2018 and 2019 editions published
- CSU and UC collaboration - officially California Higher Education Collaborative (CHEC), unites California's public higher education systems to streamline business practices.
- Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU) collaboration - association of over 80 private nonprofit colleges and universities in California further leverages buying power of all higher education systems in the state.
- CDW-G - largest technology aggregator and provider in the world, secured through AB 653.
- Waxie - largest janitorial supplies provider in the western USA.
- Grainger - largest provider of maintenance repair and industrial supply in the western USA.
- Fisher Scientific - industry leading scientific equipment and supplies provider.
- Annual Purchasing Conference
- Regional Forums (Northern and Southern CA)
- California Higher Education Collaborative (CHEC) Conference with CSU and UC
- California Association of Public Procurement Officials (CAPPO) collaboration
Created with images by Bill Oxford - "untitled image" • Isis França - "Old cogs used long time ago on cableways Sugarloaf Mountain." • Joel Filipe - "Infinity"