Mostly users indulge in storing more and more of data that is considered to be more important which leads to increase in stored files automatically after getting saved. It unquestionably makes the rearrangement of work that turns into a difficult to-oversee and circumstance turns out to be more regrettable if the files get corrupted or deleted or lost. The same thing happens with one of the popular email client applications, IBM Lotus Notes.
The NSF database that stores data files like emails messages, tasks, calendars, appointments and much more in IBM Notes, (known as Lotus Notes). Taking care of numerous NSF documents may prompt to trouble in administration as you come up short on space in your Lotus Notes email. Sometimes, while using Lotus Notes, you need to store distinctive mailbox files in various folders and relating to them, there must be separate NSF files, occupied memory space. Hence, for superior management user requires a way to merge multiple NSF files into one folder or file to overcome the space occupied by memory.
Some scenarios for Merging Lotus Notes NSF Files.
Lotus Notes data or Archive File are different NSF files that users utilizes to save the files in mailbox messages. It contains replicating( or copying) old Lotus Notes messages into the distinctive area on your system, which implies a Lotus Notes user can create various NSF files utilized for archiving the messages. Archiving process is done if the Lotus Notes is coming up short on space or contains less memory so as to improve the performance of Lotus Notes and to free up space it needs to merge NSF files. Other several scenarios where Lotus Notes requires merge their multiple NSF files together into a solitary folder are as follows:
- If we have already an old data and our new file in another NSF archive, then we can merge both the data of two NSF documents for easy management.
- When there are multiple NSF files and we require to search any specific message in the entire saved NSF files. In this situation, we can merge all the files together into a single file to reduce search efforts and time as well.
- In future for reference use, we can merge multiple files and store them into a single file or folder
- If we have multiple archived NSF files of an account, at that time also it can be merged for easy management.
Merge Lotus Notes NSF Files
Let's know, How to merge multiple NSF files?
Since Manual tricks are not that much accurate, reliable and lengthy, professional tools are mainly deployed like NSF Merge Software to make the work more easy and simple. The software smartly combines all the NSF records into one single NSF file without negotiating the original content of NSF files. Provides various features such as to join, combine, exclude the duplicate files and maintain a trash for the excluded NSF files and many more. Follow the steps to how to use the software to join NSF files in just few clicks.
- Launch the NSF Merge Software, Click Add NSF files -> Click OK-> Select NSF Files -> Press Open -> Tap Next Button to continue the process. Make sure, no selected file should be corrupted.
- Now, Save output NSF files with new name -> Press Next.
- Once the merge process begins on your system. Please wait until it gets completed.
- After completion of merging process -> Click OK-> Close the software application.