The best gifts come from the heart. They're meaningful, not just "stuff." They connect people and make memories. Here's a list of our brainstormed ideas to help you decide what to give ...
- Research and discover something new about your family. Write it up and present it to your family as a report, video, homemade book, etc.
- Frame a pedigree chart or family tree (HERE is a cute kid-version)
- Frame family pictures or collages (see our collage idea HERE)
- Make a family cookbook (see THIS page about some of our family food memories)
- Ancestor storybooks for kids (see our tutorials HERE and HERE)
- Create a family Guess Who? Game (see our instructions, HERE)
- Make a family matching game for kids (see our instructions, HERE)
- Kids can create ancestor artwork (examples HERE)
Created with an image by yvettefang0604 - "gifts background decoration"