1 pound penne pasta
1 pound raw shrimp (thawed, deveined and shelled)
1-2 fresh cloves garlic
8-10 basil leaves
1 pound hard mozzarella
1/2 cup olive oil
1. Add penne to boiling water and cook for 11 minutes or until cooked al dente.
2. Saute shrimp in a pan with chopped garlic and 3 tablespoons of oil on high heat until shrimp turns all pink - about 4-5 minutes.
3. Chop tomatoes into small 1/2 inch cubes
4. Dice mozzarella into small 1/2 inch cubes
5. Cut basil into narrow strips
6. When pasta is done, combine in large bowl all ingredients: the pasta, shrimp, diced tomatoes, mozzarella and basil.
7. Pour remaining olive oil on top
8. Add salt and pepper to taste