Boltz is hosting our Open House for all 5th graders and their families who are coming to Boltz or who are interested in attending Boltz through School of Choice. Our Open House is:
- Thursday, December 5th, 6pm - 8pm
Our Open House is a drop in experience. Come whenever time allows to tour the building and talk to teachers about our programs and offerings. We will offer a specific breakout information session for our Dual Language (Spanish) Program.
Important dates in the registration process:
- School of Choice deadline - Friday, January 17th, 12pm MST
- Instrument demo night for students wanting to play in the band or orchestra - Tuesday, January 28th, 6 - 8pm
- Boltz counselors visit elementary schools for registration - week of February 3 - 7
- Optional registration Q & A evening at Boltz with principal and counselors - Thursday, February 13th, 7 - 8pm
- Counselors visit elementary schools to pick up registration materials - week of Feb 18 - 21.
- 5th grade students visit Boltz - Friday, May 8th, 9:30 - 11:30am
- 6th grade transition day - Friday, August 14th 8:05am - 2:55pm