- Reducing their air con usage
- Wasting their money on pointless luxuries and services.
- mode of transporting goods using more train transport to the docks for shipping instead of plane transport. Train transportation has gone up 41%.
- recycling paper
- altering other parts of the building for energy efficiency and material recycling.
- The more successful a business is an achieving management goals, higher the satisfaction and number of shareholders.
- Businesses look into employee acquisition scheme:
- Gives the opportunity for eligible employees to purchase shares in the business.
- These share are usually at a reduced price
- Aligns the interest of both groups - a set number of employees can become shareholders
- A job offers training and skills - educated/ skilled workforce do things more efficiently, resulting in profits pleasing shareholders.
Stakeholder engagement refers to businesses sharing information with and seeking input from stakeholders and involving them in decision making
Stakeholders can assist in reconciling the conflicting interests of stakeholders by:
- Making compromises that both parties will agree on
- Having a mediated discussions to give both parties a opportunity to expresses themselves.