Mrs. Stallbaumer, Media Resource Specialist, email@example.com
Mrs. Howard, Learning Commons Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
IN THIS ISSUE
- Wanted: Book Fair Volunteers & Weekly LC Volunteers
- October's Digital Citizenship Theme: Responsibility, Privacy, & Security
- Featured Resource: TumbleBook Library
- Featured Resource: Parent Library
- K-2 Texas 2X2 Reading Challenge
- Texas 2X2 Wall of Fame
- 1st-5th Braum's Book Buddy Program
- 3rd-5th Texas Nominated Bluebonnet Books Reading Challenge
- 3rd-5th The Key to Extraordinary After-School Book Club
- Book Circulation Stats
Please consider volunteering in the Bennett LC. Learning Commons volunteers are essential to keeping the LC open for student circulation . Substitutes are not permitted by the district.
October's Digital Citizenship Theme: Responsibility, Privacy, & Security
Each month, Bennett will connect the monthly character trait to the district digital citizenship theme to help develop students who are good digital citizens. The monthly character trait for October is Responsibility. Students will focus on keeping their personal information secure and private and using technology responsibly.
Featured Resource: TumbleBook Library
Thanks to the Bennett PTO, students have access to the TumbleBook Library at school and home. Password information may not be disclosed on public forums. However, when students login to the Bennett Library Search, passwords and links to online subscriptions are revealed.. Please email your teacher, Mrs. Stallbaumer, or Mrs. Howard for login assistance.
Featured Resource: Parent Library
K-2 Texas 2X2 reading challenge
TEXAS 2X2 WALL OF FAME
Congratulations to our latest Texas 2X2 Wall of Fame All Star Readers. These students have read all 20 books.