Description: We created a Rube Goldberg Machine to help a person in a body cast.
This was our design. This is our first example.
This is what happened when we tested the machine. It was a success. It took a few tries, but in the end it was a success. The hardest part was setting up the dominoes because they kept on falling down. The ramp kept on falling down at first but then it worked. The best part was the domino pulling on the string because it only took us one try to do it. We divided tasks by having some people set up part of the machine and other people worked on other parts. We went very slowly to put up the dominoes and we took videos from the beginning so we could capture the machine working. We worked together very well together.