FUT5OL recognizes that the youth are a valuable asset in the social and economic life of any community, FUT5OL is committed to facilitating youth friendly processes that ensure that young people are adequately empowered to manage the challenges facing them. The program strives to bring the youth together to socialize, share experiences and learn from each other through sports.
The project will recruit and train local men & women . We hope to provide instruction, and materials to equip them with relevant skills to lead practice sessions and outreaches to their potential coaches in schools and in the wider community. The FUT5OL PROGRAM will seek to increase the number of instructors within the community. Similarly, FUT5OL will work closely with teachers to form child rights and health clubs at primary school level to serve as platform of engaging young people in seeking solutions to the challenges facing them.
On regular basis, especially on weekends and during school holidays, the project will facilitate youth meetings at the central location as a means of promoting experience sharing and cross fertilisation of ideas. , Fut5ol encourages the services of professionals to share and guide the youth on the critical issues in their lives. Efforts will be made to source for play equipment and futbol materials which shall be at the disposal of the instructors and youth for purposes of recreation and learning.
- Conduct 10 day coaching clinic to introduce program and identify potential instructors. .
- Teach local teachers how to use available supplies in order to present new and engaging sessions.
- Arrange for distribution of physical materials throughout the year.
- Sponsor 10 local instructors every year , these individuals will be given the opportunity to test for certifications and obtain online coaching licenses
- FUT5OL currently owns and operates a state of art indoor Futsal facility in Suffolk, VA USA. We provide futsal/FUTBOL instruction throughout the year. (FUT5OL.com)
- The SoL FUTBOL CLUB is our for profit organization that currently overseas eight regionally ranked teams. The u18 team reached the national championship last year in San Jose California. This year our men's team won the Southeast regional tournament in South Carolina to qualify for the Nationals in San Diego California in July of 2017. (SOLFUTBOL.com)
- SIX of the full time coaches on board have international coaching experience. Instructors are all full time educators, we do not employ volunteers of people without at least 5 years experience. (LITTLESOLACADEMY.com)
- Our coaches all obtain international coaches licenses - currently we have instructors with licenses from Brazil- Holland- Uruguay- Mexico- USA.