A series of snippets on the new General Data Protection Regulation & What This Means For You is open to all SPS staff.
- 20 February, 11:00 - 11:30, TG20/21
- 28 February, 13:15 - 13:45, TG20/21
- 6 March , 11:00 - 11:30, TG20/21
- 22 March, 11:00 - 11:30, TG20/21
Facilitator - Claire Turnbull
- An overview of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- How GDPR will affect you and what you need to know
- The steps we need to take to ensure compliance
Learning Credits = 1
To book your place, click here and then click the + button alongside ‘Register for an event’. You can either insert the name of the course you wish to book a place on or click ‘Browse All’ to see the full list of available courses. Click on the name of your chosen course and register.