Please remember to Mask up!
Parents, please remember to send at least two masks with your learner each day. There are many times the kids drop their mask, or sneeze in their mask and they need a new/ fresh one. Thank you for your help with this.
Just a reminder...
Morning carpool does not begin until 7:25. Please do not drop off your learner before that time. Because learners are reporting directly to their learning spaces, this gives our lead learners time to finish their morning duties before welcoming friends at 7:25. Our Patriot Patrol program started last week, so you may have noticed learners coming in the building early, but they are preparing for their morning jobs and are supposed to be here early. We apologize for the confusion.
a few notes from our PTA
the spirit store is now open
The online Spirit Store is LIVE! Stock up on Patriot gear while you can! Make sure to place your order by Tuesday, October 13th. Once the sale ends, please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
*Traditional students: Orders will be delivered to your child at school.
*Virtual students: Make sure to follow the PRES PTA page for pick up instructions.
Join the PTA!
We need you to join our PTA! By joining the PTA, you are supporting the entire school community who work together to make PRES an exceptional place for our students! This year we are aiming for 100% membership!! Memberships are counted per student (not family), so if you have multiple children at the elementary school, encourage another adult family member or friend to join!
This year we have added some fun incentives to help us reach our goal! The winning class will from each grade will receive a Kona Ice party on Friday, Oct. 16! Thank you for supporting our school!
You can WIN A BOGG BAG & $150 WORTH OF PRS GEAR!
Anyone who has joined PTA by Tuesday, Oct. 13th will be entered to win! *Drawing will be held Wednesday, Oct. 14th. Winner will be notified and will select $150 worth of gear from the current PRES online sale.
First general membership meeting
Join us on Thursday, October 15, at 7:00pm via Zoom for our first General Membership Meeting of the year! Hear from our Superintendent, Dr. Leadbetter and Principal Hatfield.
Zoom link will be posted to the PRES PTSA Facebook page before the meeting.
spirit day & night at little donkey
It’s Spirit Day, ALL DAY on Thursday, October 15 from 11:00 am -9:00 pm at Little Donkey Mexican Restaurant in Montgomery!!! They will give 10% of the sales that day. There will be a bucket for receipts and dine in or carry out.
Clipped box tops are due by Friday, October 23rd! Get your box tops in to get free money for our school! Turn in your clipped box tops to the box tops mailbox in the school foyer or your lead learner. The paper box tops are coming to an end, download the app to keep contributing! It’s fast and easy, no more clipping, just scan your receipt or email electronic receipts to earn cash! The app also lets you know about products and stores with bonuses to earn more!
LOVELY FALL WEATHER
As the temperatures get cooler, our lost and found gets heavy with winter-wear. Please label all jackets, and sweaters with your child's name so they will be returned to them.
It has been a while since we were in school so here are a few reminders of some of our important policies and procedures. If you want more information about all things PRES click the link below.
- Please keep transportation changes to a minimum as it disrupts learning
- We can not take ANY transportation changes over the phone
- All transportation changes need to be emailed to email@example.com before 1:00 pm if a (paper) note is not sent to the lead learner
- Learners are not permitted to ride home with friends on the school bus this year
- Learners may not be dropped off until after 7:25
- Students who arrive at or after 8:00 must be brought to the front office by their guardian/parent to be checked in to avoid the child being marked absent.
- Students who check in after 11:00 am will be marked absent for the day
- The only accepted excuse for a tardy is a note from a doctor or dentist office
- Students who check out before 11:00 am will be marked absent for the day
- Every parent/ guardian picking up a child MUST present an ID before the child will be called down
- Last checkout is 2:15
Write it down
- October 12, Monday: Professional learning/ No school for learners
- October 13, Tuesday: Last day to order spiritwear
- October 15, Thursday: Virtual PTA General Membership Meeting
- October 15, Thursday: Spirit Night at Little Donkey
- October 19, Monday: 2nd grading period begins
- October 22, Thursday: Report Cards go home for C1-C3
- October 30, Friday: Report Cards go home for Kindergarten